Lambert Brothers Haulage Ltd currently have a vacancy for a Class 1 Driver.
Drivers must have a Valid License and Digi Card and, also be up to date with their CPC.
Drivers are entitled to applicable bonuses after successful probation of 6 months. Night out payment where applicable and night shift bonuses for night drivers. Night outs are not guaranteed, we have no permanent roamers in the fleet. 20 days plus bank holidays rising to 25 plus banks after 3 years’ service. The same vehicle is not guaranteed either. Must be prepared drive into central London on some occasions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use.
• To ensure you arrive at your job on time informing transport office of any issues.
• Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the highway code.
• Maintain Health and Safety standards.
• To be reliable and trustworthy.
• Flexible to have occasional nights out.
• Flexible to drive to London on occasion.
• Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of deliveries at all times.
Lambert Brothers Haulage Ltd is also part of the Kinaxia Logistics group of businesses, which currently consists of several haulage firms. Being part of a wider group means that we can offer positions internally across the group, should you ever need to relocate.
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.