Lambert Brothers Haulage currently have a vacancy for a new Class 1 Driver
Drivers must have a valid Class 1, Driver card and be up to date with their CPC.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use
- Ensure you arrive at your job on time, informing the traffic office of any issues
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the Highway Code
- Maintain all health and safety standards
- Complete all deliveries and collections as manifested
- Comply with all EU tachograph and WTD regulations
- Ensure your vehicle is kept clean and tidy
- To be reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible to have occasional nights out
- Excellent telephone and communication skills to ensure efficiency of all deliveries and collections at all time
- Willingness to complete all necessary training offered
Drivers are entitled to applicable bonuses after successful probation of 6 months. Night out payment where applicable and night shift bonuses for night drivers. Nights out are not guaranteed, we have no permanent roamers in the Fleet. You will be entitled to 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 25 days after 3 years’ service. The same vehicle is not guaranteed and you must be prepared to drive into London on some occasions.
The rates of pay for this role are between £10.07- £12.20.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.