Lambert Brothers Haulage are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to provide and promote a professional, customer focused service that ensures the needs of customers are being satisfied. Establish professional relationships and open communication with other relevant functional areas.
Roles & Responsibilities of a Customer Service Advisor:
- To ensure that all calls are dealt with promptly, in line with agreed standards.
- Resolve enquires as promptly as possible
- Understand all service level agreements with customers and be able to recognise any problems and react appropriately.
- Provide and update customers with the correct information when required.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues.
- Support specific key customer accounts
- Oversee booking of delivery times for customers as required
- Provide Palletline, groupage and Fleet quotes to customers in line with agreed schedule, rates and parameters.
- Perform any administrative tasks
- Maintain health and safety standards.
Key Skills required to be a Customer Service Advisor:
- Excellent systems knowledge, experience of Stirling and Contrado is advantageous.
- Confident and polite telephone manner.
- Able to liaise with customers.
- Communicate ideas and instructions effectively.
- Able to work with accuracy to deadlines and timescales.
- Computer literate including Microsoft.
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.