Lambert Brothers are looking for a 2 experienced FLT Drivers/ Warehouse Operative to join their current Warehouse Team. It will be your role to ensure the safe loading and unloading of all vehicles that come in and out of site.
Salary: £431.80 per week
Hours: 45 hrs per week 10:00 – 20:00
Role and responsibilities include:
- Valid licence and extensive experience of operating a forklift truck within a fast-paced & time critical environment.
- Demonstrate a safe, efficient & logical loading / unloading approach across a varied fleet of vehicles & pallet types.
- Familiarisation of different racking/storage systems.
- Experience of working with warehouse IT system, barcode scanning and label production.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping are maintained.
- To ensure Health and Safety standards are adhered to and maintained.
- The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Key skills include:
- A mature approach to Health and Safety.
- An enthusiastic and strong team player, encouraging a team working environment with the commitment to drive and support others as required.
- The ability to ensure job records are recorded, with attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must have valid FLT licence.
- HGV Cat C+E licence is advantageous as some shunting may be required.
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 02380 617331