We are looking to recruit a Transport Operator to provide end to end service for transport contract customers ensuring all agreed service levels are maintained, contract vehicle operations and any new contract opportunities. Also, to support all other aspects of the mainstream transport operation and planning function.
Role and responsibilities of a Transport Operator include:
- Oversee all contract transport activity
- Support all other Fleet transport activity including planning and scheduling, driver management and vehicle management
- Support the implementation of the schedule to ensure operational efficiency in line with customer service level expectations and ensure non-conformances are advised and recorded using prescribed methods
- Maintain effective systems to ensure drivers receive the correct manifests and delivery paperwork
- Support driver debriefing process in line with agreed parameters
- Support achievement of company vehicle earnings targets and driver productivity.
- Support other transport activity as required
We would like our new Transport Operator to have the following key skills include:
- Ability to follow a plan and provide feedback where necessary
- Understanding of customer requirements and able to have good rapport
- Understanding of Drivers’ Hours, WTD and FORS rules and guidelines
- Able to use company software management systems including Stirling, Contrado, Trutac, TrackitNow
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on email@example.com or call 01625 728027.