We are looking for Part Time Class 2 Drivers for Friday and Saturday Nights. Hours are 8.00pm to 6.00am (Guaranteed set rate). There may be casual driving work during week nights as well. Runs are 1 drop (newspapers).
It is your job as a HGV Driver to conduct yourself as professional HGV driver and a representative of the Company and to ensure the effective transportation, collection and delivery of goods. To abide by applicable driving legislation and to ensure that your vehicle is road worthy.
Roles & Responsibilities of an HGV Driver:
- Ensure you complete daily vehicle checks to make sure your vehicle is roadworthy and safe to use.
- To ensure you arrive at your job on time informing transport office of any issues.
- Follow all company procedures, customer procedures and the highway code.
- Maintain Health and Safety standards.
Drivers must have a Valid License and Digi Card and, also be up to date with their CPC.
We are looking for reliable trustworthy drivers to join our fantastic team.
We offer all of our employees fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 01625 728027.