Lambert Brothers are looking for a new Workshop Administrator to be responsible for carrying out administrative tasks associated with the workshop including company vehicles and equipment. To ensure that all tasks are completed accurately and in a timely fashion and that customer satisfaction is achieved.
This role is part time 30 hrs per week, Monday – Friday with Flexible start times
Roles and responsibilities include:
- To plan the forward capacity of the workshop by liaising with the Workshop Manager and Workshop Supervisor on the availability of labour, work in progress, in conjunction with updating Service due and Fleet spec spreadsheets.
- To ensure the following are completed accurately and to agreed timescales; stock checks, job cards, service sheets, invoicing, MOT certificates, part and consumable orders, defect notes, LOLER register, goods returns and other necessary routine daily tasks.
- To ensure that labour, parts, consumables are accurately charged during the invoice procedure and raise cost reports-invoices as required.
- Returning goods to supplier where necessary and agree credits and reimbursements for same.
- To order Parts and Sub-contact services in line with company procedures.
- To ensure all necessary maintenance records are up to date on internal local systems including Sterling.
- To ensure that forward planning and booking of MOT tests are carried out in a timely manner.
- To ensure all guidelines on health and safety are followed within the scope of your responsibility.
- To Maintain good working relationship with internal staff and suppliers.
- To carry out end of month procedures including clearing down outstanding WIP prior to closing the month down and correlating invoices applicable to suppliers on consolidated terms.
- To ensure the workshop portacabin is kept tidy and neat as far is practicably possible.
Key skills include:
- Good understanding to use DMS (Stirling) system.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good IT skills to include Word, Excel.
- Able to manage own time efficiently.
- An enthusiastic and strong team player, encouraging a team working environment with the commitment to drive and support others as required.
- Support Group / Company initiatives comply with all Group / Company policies and demonstrate Group Company values.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
We offer all of our employee’s fantastic company benefits, including:
- Loyalty Awards (Recognises employees with 5, 10, 20, 30 and 40 years’ service).
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Life Assurance
- Employee and customer referral schemes
To apply, please click here to fill out the application form.
Should you have any queries, contact the recruitment team directly on [email protected] or call 02380 617331.